IGNORED

Does this have any value?

Hyperboy

I found a catalog like the one pictured (pic is from a cmart post as I'm not at home to take actual pic), it came in a lot of stuff from a local pickup.

I will post actual pics tomorrow when I get home.

I am planning on getting rid of it as I don't collect intellivision advertising.

Thanks for the info!

post-30699-0-66485800-1434899867_thumb.jpg

I found a catalog like the one pictured (pic is from a cmart post as I'm not at home to take actual pic), it came in a lot of stuff from a local pickup.

I will post actual pics tomorrow when I get home.

I am planning on getting rid of it as I don't collect intellivision advertising.

Thanks for the info!

post-25458-0-12008900-1338863093.jpg

Was that the one in the Grab Bag?

Was that the one in the Grab Bag?

Grab bag?

I bought a mixed lot of old gaming stuff and the catalog, some inty manuals, a beat inty 2 and a few games were in there along with a couple wico 5200 sticks and y cables, a beat 5200, an NES and various other items but most were just commons.

• Like 1

I will post pics of the catalog tomorrow and then offer it up for highest donation to AtariAge for site costs.

I will ship it safely packaged for free to highest donor.

Contest will run for a few days and I will ship once Albert receives the donation.

I will post pics of the catalog tomorrow and then offer it up for highest donation to AtariAge for site costs.

I will ship it safely packaged for free to highest donor.

Contest will run for a few days and I will ship once Albert receives the donation.

Awesome! Maybe it should be the first to become a new subscriber.

..Grab Bag

I thought that died, dZ had sent me a few items from it awhile back when it was on life support.

I just thought I'd seen a similar catalog before in the Grab Bag loot that got dispersed amongst the members, that's all.

The Grab Bad didn't really die, it was picked apart and spread among the Intellivision community. Over 30 people got a piece of it, including you.

-dZ.

• Like 1