IGNORED

Warner suspends game sales of Batman on PC

Seems some things never change. The suits (marketing dept. etc.) at Warner who consider this a widget need to stop and remember the year is 2015. It's not a widget and now with pro-consumer movements like DRM-free downloads and refunds they have to stop doing this shit.

If I were a developer, and my contract allowed it, I'd work with Warner to prevent this from happening again.

Maybe Warner had no idea about the refund changes until it bit them in the ass.

They say in the article 'Warner didn't care'. Selling something that's broke and knowing the person your selling it to can't get his money back...of course Warner wouldn't care! A no brainer.

• 3 months later...

LOL

http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/126456258427632890

"As many of you know, we released a major patch for Batman: Arkham Knight PC a few weeks ago. While there were significant performance improvements made to the game, the teams are continuing to work on the additional updates that were outlined in our previous post. We expect these updates to be ready at the end of October, at which time the PC version will be made available for purchase. In addition, support for all DLC that has been released for the console versions will be in place.

Thanks again for your continued patience and support. We’ll be sure to update everyone as soon as the update is live.

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment"