IGNORED

512k cartridge bin files

Shift838

Is there a location on the ftp or anywhere that has 512k bin files for use with the 512k cart eprom? I have one that is titled 512k UTILS.

curious if others are out there with different programs. (games, etc) that others could have access to.

I'm pretty sure all of them are in the 512K cartridge thread here--six game images, one educational image, one utilities image (although there is a variant of that one in the thread with a lot of 80-column utilities too, so technically, there are two), an 8K compilation image, and a bank test image.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure all of them are in the 512K cartridge thread here--six game images, one educational image, one utilities image (although there is a variant of that one in the thread with a lot of 80-column utilities too, so technically, there are two), an 8K compilation image, and a bank test image.

I will meander through the thread. I was just hoping there was a central store somewhere.

• 3 months later...

All of the images for the 512K Red boards can be burned to a 49F040 chip instead of to a regular 32-pin EPROM, and they will then work flawlessly on the UberGROM board. I've burned several sets of them that way. Note that this use does NOT need the Atmel ATMega 1284 chip on the UberGROM board, as it is only populating the ROM side of the board when you burn a standard 512K image into one of the Flash chips.

• Like 1