IGNORED

Shill seller busted! yamatoku-classic found with multiple shills

7800fan

http://www.auctionscams.net/2015/07/yamatoku-classic-caught-shill-bidding-on-multiple-accounts/

Just look at them. So many buyers who seems to have 100% or 99% activities with just one seller. I can't check buyer's completed history (eBay stopped allowing this over a year ago) so I can't tell how often buyer won anything but I am willing to bet the shills almost never win anything.

If it's something like Ham and Swiss, the buttered side's on the inside. BUT if you're making grilled cheese, well then my friend the buttered side goes on the outside ;)

You should really put mayo on the outside of grilled cheese. It browns much more even than butter.

• Like 2

Lol i had to google "shill bidding", never heard that term before. When i am bidding and suddenly a person with 0 feedback out bids me, i stop bidding. Usually they retract but you have to have patience. Never pay more than what you think it's worth

Lol i had to google "shill bidding", never heard that term before. When i am bidding and suddenly a person with 0 feedback out bids me, i stop bidding. Usually they retract but you have to have patience. Never pay more than what you think it's worth

It's also why it's always best to save bidding until the last minute. Impossible for shills to sneak in and bid up or retract if they overbid

If you can't be around for the last minute, put in minimum bid, that way one bid would go over and it won't be worth trying to shill.

Edited by 7800fan
  • Like 1

Basically it showed accounts bidding on his auctions and ebay has a spot that list how much of your account activity has been bidding on that sellers items. In all the accounts showed the account percentages were all 100%. Therefore they were only bidding on yamatoku-classic's items and nobody elses.

• Like 1