IGNORED

Jr. Pac-Man

chrisbid

im sure it probably just me, but this game is dam hard, i cant reach the third board. It was nice of Atari to give you the option to have fewer ghosts, but im not one to cheat that badly. Am i crazy to think the ghosts have much better AI in this game than previous PacMan games on the VCS?

Hell yeah, this is a fast, tough game, the damn ghosts seem to gangbang ya a lot.

I need to snag this game, since I quit playing it on emulation a while back, since it's hard to turn those corners using a keyboard rather than a joystick (which I don't have for the computer!)!

I don't think that the AI is all that advanced. Just that unlike the arcade game, they will do a 180 when they move offscreen (running right back at ya). This is the single most annoying part of the game, but perhaps it was necessary given the programming. Techs? Is a truer version possible where the ghosts do not turn around?

I'm not sure if it was a bug or what...

But while I was playing the cart when I got it, I noticed that one "dot" never went away. I "ate" this dot over and over, and then the maze ended. I guess the game keeps track of how many dots you eat, and that's when it figures to cycle the maze.

Brian