IGNORED

A fight I'd like to see...

I think Shinobi would win because of his excellent speed and agility....wow im such a nerd

Don't worry, so am I.

Heck, Im the loser that came up with this thing.

Actually, this might be a stalemate for a LONG time, in which case it would come down to conditioning.

Shinobi's range attacks are useless - Link can sit there all day and defend with his shield. Magic is pretty much equal on each side... while Shinobi can do some pretty nifty ninja magic, Link's got healing and defensive magic on his side.

The only way Shinobi wins EASILY is if he can get behind Link and strike with a quick slash. But if Link is smart, all he has to do is keep moving and drop the occasional bomb that Shinobi may land on at the wrong time. Plus, by throwing the boomering liberally, he can force Shinobi to keep dodging and moving.

So yeah, if Shinobi gets lucky and can get in close on Link, he can beat him. But like I said that wouldn't be easy even for him. But given Shinobi's greater speed, eventually, I think he'd get to him.