IGNORED

SOLD: "MacGyver" TV series seasons 1 through 4 on DVD

OLD CS1

Since I am no longer selling on eBay, I figured I would post these to my closest community.

I have seasons 1 through 4 on DVD of "MacGyver." As I know many of us here are children of the 80s I am fairly confident everyone will know exactly what this is. Rekindle your friendships with Angus, Pete, Jack, and Penny Parker (before she was Superman's girlfriend.)

I am replacing these with a newer set which takes up less space and, based upon the cost of the new set minus some aging depreciation and accounting for availability of other sets, I have set a price of $5 per season plus shipping. These are in excellent condition -- I never loan out my DVDs, always handle carefully, and I have watched these through only a couple of times.

All four seasons (four of seven) for $20 plus shipping. I will only ship to US and Canada (customs are a @#*!) PM me if interested; first-paid first-served.

post-27864-0-87180700-1437257196_thumb.jpgpost-27864-0-17387600-1437257198_thumb.jpg