IGNORED

Looking for Yoshi's Story for SNES

scotty

Actually it is not for me, Even though I have a N64, My forte is the earlier system like the three Atari's, Colecovision and Intellivision. It is for a young girl (early 20s) who is a good friend of mine who works at a convenience store, so she does not have a lot of money. She is really nice and I feel bad for her. We have watched several on eBay but she is looking to try to keep it under $10 including shipping. I looked at the game via emulation, and it is not my cup of tea, but whatever floats her boat.

Thanks in advance,

Scotty

Edited by scotty

Is it Yoshi's Island which was only released for the SNES? Or Yoshi's Story which was released for the N64? Yoshi's Island goes for $25-$30. Yoshi's Story goes for $15-$20. Or if you have a Game Boy Advance. Super Mario Advance 3 is Yoshi's Island and a direct port from the SNES. It fetches around $10 loose.

So, not to be a "Negative Nancy" or anything, but it seems like you are trying to help this girl out, but you want one of us to take the financial hit of selling you the game for way less than it's worth. I mean, why can't you buy the game for fair market value and then turn around and sell it to her for $10? Because that's basically what you're asking one of us to do...

I mean, I don't know you at all so this probably has no basis in reality, but if you're trying to get some play with the convenience store girl then that's cool, but...

If you are looking for SNES it is Yoshi's island and I highly doubt anyone will sell that for $10 shipped when it normally sells for $30. Now if you are talking N64 Yoshi's story $10 might happen.

That is why you do not type when you are tired. N64 is correct. Changed in top message. Thank you for pointing that out.

So, not to be a "Negative Nancy" or anything, but it seems like you are trying to help this girl out, but you want one of us to take the financial hit of selling you the game for way less than it's worth. I mean, why can't you buy the game for fair market value and then turn around and sell it to her for $10? Because that's basically what you're asking one of us to do...

I mean, I don't know you at all so this probably has no basis in reality, but if you're trying to get some play with the convenience store girl then that's cool, but...

No play with the girl. I am very happily married thank you. Most of the time collectors sell to other collectors at below the over inflated ePay prices. I just sold my Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine to a friend who owns an arcade for $200. Sure, I knew I could have sold it on ePay for a lot more, or through a 60-in-1 board in it, and sold it for a HELL of a lot more, But It was to a fellow collector, and I knew it was going to a good home.

Edited by scotty