IGNORED

High Score Competition (May: Cubit)

arcadeshopper

Dunno about the source code... its location may be in the TI Programming forum, maybe search for the game there?

I was starting to wonder if anyone was gonna post up any scores. I've been playing on JS99er via the web and not doing great, but I'm gonna take a serious crack at it tonight on real iron and see what I can do. Blurry pix to follow. :)

Yep--kids are wonderful. My eight-year-old spent time with me today testing a disk controller card after I fixed some problems that it had. He had a blast running tests (and documenting the test results) for me. He wanted to do the PEB assembly/disassembly too, but he got busy doing some "MOM" tasks when I was tearing the test system down (and he didn't discover me at work until I already had it set up). That kept him from playing with the hardware (which is one of his favorite bits of fun, as the Insane One can attest from his interest in those tasks at the Chicago Faire. . .I didn't think he was going to let the Insane One out of his sight for the entire day, LOLOL).

• Like 2

Damn... One entry, and it wasnt mine. I was waiting til the end of the month, like we talked about, and downright forgot to post a stinkin' score!!!

Ill be posting earlier this month to make sure I get my name in the hat... I can't do the waiting thing.

Congrats!!! That is almost exactly 4x higher than mine!!