jwild                    - 11,340
InsaneMultitasker -   5,990
Smoker Ace         -   4,490

December 2023 game competion:

Yewdow (released 26-Nov-2023):

http://inufuto.web.fc2.com/8bit/yewdow/#ti99

http://inufuto.web.fc2.com/16bit/ti99/yewdow_bin.zip

yewdow.rpk

@Shift838, @globeronfound them, Inufuto has a lot more games for the TI99 as well. Fun fun...

• Like 2

On 12/30/2023 at 1:02 PM, save2600 said:

I can admit defeat @Smoker Ace, 36620 is an awesome score! Would have liked to have seen a gameplay vid of you achieving that. ha  I know placing more arrows down helps boost points, as well as getting the flags in order and directing the car to run over baddies - but damn. 😀 

@save2600 Thanks!  Here is a gameplay video I made for ya earlier this morning, 1st game try and only 32000 but close enough. Yeah, laying track is boring and adds 20pts each then quickly gets in the way of the game if the arrow is in the wrong direction or something. LOL Normally Inufuto's games have 10 levels so it looks like I can play this one for a while longer, being only to the beginning of stage 6.🤪 

Still a few hours left to play.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, globeron said:

http://inufuto.web.fc2.com/8bit/   I asked about 5 times (also at RetroPC on Youtube) if Impetus can be made for TI-99/4A, it is the only one missing, but I am using the MSX version now.

I left some commenti about It on YT too, but also on his Twitter account. Still no reply. He Just replied when i wrote about a bug to fix on one of his game.

On 1/2/2024 at 10:30 PM, ti99iuc said:

I left some commenti about It on YT too, but also on his Twitter account. Still no reply. He Just replied when i wrote about a bug to fix on one of his game.

I really like his games and amazing to port it to the platforms.  Maybe you should report a bug in the TI version of Impetus 🙂   (the bug is that the whole program does not work / does not exist). 

Also I was wondering if we could do it ourselves, it looks like the compilers are available.

• Haha 1