IGNORED

Garage Sale Find Sears Video Arcade II

Sky7

Managed to find a Sears Video Arcade II console and controllers at a garage sale this past weekend. Console is in mint shape. This version of the Atari 2600 was built by Atari for Sears and it styled like the 7800. It has the combo joystick and paddle controllers. There is a button on the console that allows you to select either the joystick or paddle function. The owner says it was probably played for about 30 minutes then put into a closet.

-S7

• Like 1

Managed to find a Sears Video Arcade II console and controllers at a garage sale this past weekend. Console is in mint shape. This version of the Atari 2600 was built by Atari for Sears and it styled like the 7800. It has the combo joystick and paddle controllers. There is a button on the console that allows you to select either the joystick or paddle function. The owner says it was probably played for about 30 minutes then put into a closet.

-S7

Cool! Did it come complete in the box and what'd you pay? Did it come with any games?

-S7

I'd like to see pics of the paddle/joystick combo. :)

• Like 1

Cool! Did it come complete in the box and what'd you pay? Did it come with any games?

Came with the original box, two combo joystick/paddle controllers and about 10 loose (mostly common) 2600 games. Asking price was $20 I offered $15 and got the deal.

-S7

• Like 5

Great find! I have one, but no box and only one combo controller. But, it looks great (more modern) in the living room for playing 2600 games.

One of these days I'm going to pick up 3 more controllers for it - looks like Best Electronics has then for ~$20ea.

PICS!

Came with the original box, two combo joystick/paddle controllers and about 10 loose (mostly common) 2600 games. Asking price was $20 I offered $15 and got the deal.

-S7

Pics! Pics! Pics!

That's a helluva steal my friend! I paid like $100 for mine in box ages ago... don't regret it for a second.

Edited by tremoloman2006