IGNORED

good odyssey haul from ebay

CincYnoTi

i knew this was a good price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3014834526&rd=1

arrived last night, included several hidden extras. in addition to the three big boxed strategy games (quest, wall street, conquest), boxed turtles and killer bees, boxed voice unit... inside the system box were five issues of the odyssey adventure magazine, two game spec sheets, a sales promotion brochure that compares the odyssey2 system to brand "A" (hmm, now what other gaming system could they be hinting at?).

i'm not sure how rare these extras are, but i had not heard about them before. i suppose someone that is a serious odyssey collector will be interested in the spec sheets. i'll have to scan the comparison brochure with the head-to-head comparison with atari...somewhat amusing.

So you're the great tony.rice! :D I've seen you around ebay alot, in fact I believe I've out bid you on several auctions. :roll: :twisted:

I bet PDF would love to see scans of the spec sheets & sales brochures. :D

He already has all the issues of Odyssey Adventure scanned in on his website: http://www.thelogbook.com/odyssey

Oh and I think you got a steal on that auction considering all the extra paperwork & magazines. And everythings BOXED! Damn thats alot of stuff for $56! I believe a complete set of 6 OA magazines sold for around $140 just 6 or 8 months ago. Those things are extremely hard to find. Very nice find!