IGNORED

No longer needed. (was, "WTB: Nintendo Wii system")

Austin

I am looking to pick up a second Wii system for the spare bedroom to primarily use for Netflix. White or black model, doesn't have to be GC compatible. Needs to have all of the hookups and at least one Wiimote. Doesn't need to come with games, but extras won't hurt. However, I'm looking for it to be relatively cheap. I thought about spending the $100 to get a Wii Mini and swapping my original Wii with it (the new model doesn't have Wi-Fi), but I don't think I really want to pay that much for what I am going to use it for. I do like the idea of an original Wii and hacking it.

• Like 1

I have a few that I have obtained from lots I purchased. It would have all hook-ups and a wiimote.

Right on. If you have a relatively clean one (doesn't have to be perfect) that still has the lids/covers for the Game Cube ports, then I'm definitely interested. Shoot me a PM if you think you've got one that fits the bill. :)

White or black model, doesn't have to be GC compatible. Needs to have all of the hookups and at least one Wiimote.

Right on. If you have a relatively clean one (doesn't have to be perfect) that still has the lids/covers for the Game Cube ports, then I'm definitely interested.

please make up your mind, on what you want.

please make up your mind, on what you want.

I know exactly what I want--a working Wii system in respectable shape. You didn't specify whether you were offering a BC or non-BC model and so I assumed for the price, it probably would have been an earlier model. So what do you have? Feel free to clarify. A BC system most certainly won't hurt if that's available.

I don't know what I have they are in boxes right now. You said you didn't care, so I offered. If you care I wouldn't offer until I know I have what you want.

I'm fine with either, but if you have both and they are in good shape then I might as well take the BC model--it'll be hooked up to a spare CRT so it wouldn't be a bad thing to be able to play Game Cube games on it. Whenever you can dig them out I'll be happy to take you up on your offer. I'm not in a rush.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided I don't need a Wii any longer. I ended up getting a free widescreen HD CRT in place of the standard CRT I had in the spare room. Since it's got HDMI, I'll probably just hook my PS3 up to it for Netflix and DVD/BluRay compatibility. No sense in spending money if I don't have to. Thanks all that responded or got in touch with me.