IGNORED

Announcing: Netwalk port for Atari 8-bit

Slor

Hello Slor

One for me please.

I'll probably meet TheMontezuma and CharlieChaplin on the 24th of October, maybe we can share postage to Europe.

Sincerely

Mathy

PS IIRC there is a second game that looks similar, it's name resembles "Loops of Zen".

Sure - you guys just let me know if you want me to ship some together, and I'll update the price for the single package.

Hi,

the games seems to be fun - I love logical games like that.

Please put down two for me.

Hello Slor

One for me please.

I'll probably meet TheMontezuma and CharlieChaplin on the 24th of October, maybe we can share postage to Europe.

Sincerely

Mathy

I also meet Mathy regulary, so you can send my copy to Mathy, too.

I´m looking foreward, Sleeπ

Edited by Sleepy

Hello guys

TheMontezuma has already contacted me. The cartridges we order will be sent to him.

BTW TXG/MNX and dl7ukk also regularly visit the annual meeting (JHV). And even if TXG isn't coming this year, he lives close enough by that I can drop the cartridge in his (snail)mailbox on the way back. Maybe you guys can contact The Montezuma via PM?

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy

Sounds like a good plan. Any of you folks who want them shipped together, just send me the $20 to reserve the cart. Once you guys are sure everyone is accounted for, we can get the shipping figured out and get one package put together.

Thanks everyone for the positive response to this! I'm looking forward to finalizing the build and getting all your carts made/shipped! I believe I have contacted everyone who has expressed interest so far, but please feel free to PM me if I've overlooked anything.

atarinetorders.png