IGNORED

Play 8-Bit Iron Maiden video game now.

darthkur

http://speedoflight.ironmaiden.com/

Recently Iron Maiden released a really cool video in support of their upcoming new album, entitled Speed of Light. It features their venerable mascot Eddie going through a veritable history of video games in a quest for hearts. The first of which in the series is a Donkey Kong style platformer, which is now available to play online at the link above.

• Like 4

That's awesome. Of course, the link to the video doesn't work in Germany because of copyright problems, but the game shows the guys are children of the 80s \m/

(edit) Was able to watch the video via a proxy. Cool video, but the song really isn't that great. I guess I'm too spoiled with the classic IM stuff to find their recent work anything better than mediocre.

Edited by karokoenig

http://speedoflight.ironmaiden.com/

Recently Iron Maiden released a really cool video in support of their upcoming new album, entitled Speed of Light. It features their venerable mascot Eddie going through a veritable history of video games in a quest for hearts. The first of which in the series is a Donkey Kong style platformer, which is now available to play online at the link above.

What would be really cool is if they would release the game as a stand alone program/app. Kind of like Disney did with Reck It Ralph's "Fix it Felix". I would love to make an Iron Maiden arcade machine.

• Like 1