IGNORED

How much do you think Blix will sell for?

y-bot

It is the only unboxed game ever released for the the Intellivision, If you don't have it, have no regrets. The game is ok, the sound sucks and overall you are not missing much by not owning it.

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me, I love the history of all the games! :)

I'm thinking Alex may have been one of the bidders?

No, I already have mine (paid about 300$ some months ago).

I just knew it would have gone up, so 300$ was a good price to my opinion.

And it will go always up, 30 pieces are really a few, there are at least 100 "serious" intellivision collectors in the world who wants it, so next one will go higher.

Anyway, it was sold about the price I told:)

And it will go always up, 30 pieces are really a few, there are at least 100 "serious" intellivision collectors in the world who wants it, so next one will go higher.

???

I bet they made 60 to start with.... :evil: So now 30X500 = $15,000. Not bad. I think this is a great model to duplicate for everybody. What a fucking ripoff.

But how do I really feel!

Edited by BBWW

I didn't realize you had one.......

I'm actually surprised someone hasn't dumped it and duplicated it, from what I remember it was just a recycled cart with a printed label.

Hell, I could probably rewrite and duplicate the actual game in a weekend with IntyBasic. The only problem would be authentically duplicating the sound bug people have reported.

There doesn't appear to be serial numbers either.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually surprised someone hasn't dumped it and duplicated it, from what I remember it was just a recycled cart with a printed label.

Hell, I could probably rewrite and duplicate the actual game in a weekend with IntyBasic. The only problem would be authentically duplicating the sound bug people have reported.

There doesn't appear to be serial numbers either.

It's been dumped and has circulated widely. It would be trivial to flash onto a board and put in a recycled shell with a shitty inkjet printed label. Spiker at least takes a bit of effort to fool someone. This one? How the hell would one authenticate it?

But of course people will just be upset that I'm pointing out how trivial it is to counterfeit this "$500 value" item. :P

It's been dumped and has circulated widely. It would be trivial to flash onto a board and put in a recycled shell with a shitty inkjet printed label. Spiker at least takes a bit of effort to fool someone. This one? How the hell would one authenticate it?

But of course people will just be upset that I'm pointing out how trivial it is to counterfeit this "$500 value" item. :P

It would be somewhat easy to look at the PCB inside to tell if it is the CGE release.

It would be somewhat easy to look at the PCB inside to tell if it is the CGE release.

Possibly, assuming the boards are manufactured unique enough. Somehow I doubt they silkscreened "CGE 2014" on them. I guess anything's possible.

More importantly, are people in the habit of opening the shells of games they just spent $500+ on?