IGNORED

Bookmark topics???

wapchimp

my favourites, has hundreds of websites stored (dont we all!) It's a pain for me cos Ive got a PC only slightly more advanced than a lynx (pentuim 2 - no laughing) - it takes ages for me favourites to load. Plus I can't be bothered to arrange them - they are all over the place.

See here for an example - it's a forum using php aswell - When you log in you can save posts to your profile.

http://www.esato.com/board/viewforum.php?forum=2

I'm sure it will be a very handy feature :?:

BUT>>>>>>

When I posted this (being new) I didn't know I would get e-mail alerts everytime a topic was relpied to. :ponder: So e-mails are cool.

Just what I was used to with other forum I suppose - but this website & forums are well laid out - good stuff... I like... :D

Yup...you could store frequently visited topics in a seperate folder -in- your favorites. Or you can hit the profile button below one of your posts and pick "find all posts by..." on the next page for a quick summary of ones you've posted in. Alternately, you could compose a private message that contains those links and send it to yourself :D