IGNORED

Glib for 50 cents

I think that cost a little more than $0.50 !  ;)

Are you the one who bought it? I offered the guy $15 plus shipping for those games and he said he would accept it. Then the other guy came in and offered more. I didn't want to offer too much because then I thought the he would turn me down thinking he had a gold mind. How much is that game actually worth? I really don't collect for the 2600, so I am not familiar with the true value of that game.

:lol: $15 is still alot better than .50 cents! I might would have offered $25 thou and been done with it. ;) Hasn't this game sold under the $200 mark sealed before? You sold a loose copy for $175? :o

And whatever happened to the copy that was tring to be auctioned off as the real deal last year? Did it trade hands, or does that same guy still have it? I remember he put both up at the same time or something, but he originally had it in a lot like this one with a bad picture.

:lol:   $15 is still alot better than .50 cents!  I might would have offered $25 thou and been done with it.   ;)  Hasn't this game sold under the $200 mark sealed before? You sold a loose copy for $175?  :o

Yeah, I sold it with a Buy It Now to davekreg and then he sold it later to scott.niemann for around $70.00, duh. :dunce: