IGNORED

Wanted: Composite and/or S-Video modified 5200 Systems

Albert

I'm looking to buy two Atari 5200 systems that have been modified with composite and/or s-video output. I'll be using these with Commodore 1702 displays, as well as televisions, and want the best output possible. Ideally these would be two-port systems or four-port systems that also have the power modification so you don't have to go through that wonky switchbox.

If you have a system you can sell me, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

..Al

I'm looking to buy two Atari 5200 systems that have been modified with composite and/or s-video output. I'll be using these with Commodore 1702 displays, as well as televisions, and want the best output possible. Ideally these would be two-port systems or four-port systems that also have the power modification so you don't have to go through that wonky switchbox.

If you have a system you can sell me, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

..Al

There's one on Ebay though it seems high price

Here's the listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-5200-Console-with-Power-Supply-Games-S-Video-RCA-Output-and-Blue-LED-/171926806476?hash=item2807a2dfcc

I bought my 4-port A/V and PS modded one from him earlier, yeah a bit pricey but worth every penny... it was all in mint condition and works like a charm! Rebuilt gold controllers as well, does a nice job overall.

I forgot that I actually have two Longhorn Engineer mods for the Atari 8-bit/5200. I'm going to try modifying a two-port system and see how it goes--shouldn't be a problem. The other two modified systems I have (at least one of which I modified myself) have a mod that plugs into the GTIA, and you plug the GITA into the socket. You then run audio from the POKEY to the mod, and run the output wires to the case. The Longhorn mod is a little more involved, but shouldn't be too bad.

..Al

• 1 month later...