IGNORED

Homebrew and Hacked Games I Missed Out.

Atariboy2600

I been offline for over 8 years and only just got back online last year for many reasons but scene then I had missed out on many Homebrew and Hacked 7800 games that Ill may never get to own seeing that Im in a very tight housing and only lived on SSI, I did gotten some games but only if I made label art for them but here's are my wish list of games I would love to play also Im on Linux so I have no clue how to install any emulators on it so to this day I never played any of these games that are listed.

Astro Blaster.
b*nQ.
Beef Drop VE.
Crazy Otto.
FailSafe.
Frenzy.
Jr. Pac-Man.
K.C. Munchkin.
Meteor Shower.
Moon Cresta.
Rip-Off.
Scramble.
Super Pac-Man.

Other games that I never even knew they came out but also missed are

Froggie.

Klax
Missing in Action
Plutos
Rampart
Sirius
Super Cobra
Also what is this Atari 7800 Expansion Module (XM) and you can only play games like Donkey Kong XM oe any other XM games on it? What is a XM? and hows the different on the old DK and the DK XM version? And is the XM are still being made? Again it a think ill never get I supposed
Anyway if there any other homebrew or hacked games I left out of the list please let me know but other then that its all I can say about it again I have idea on how or if I can ever get any of these or if any are still being made.
One more thing not only that Im missing out getting or playing any of these games but also never got to go to any classic gaming conventions and living in Utah I dont know if any do come here.
Edited by Atariboy2600

I've spoken to Bob and we're going to some of those to you in physical cartridge form. :)

Really? But again after my roommate passed away last year Im now what you call being some what homeless and I have no other living family and staying at what housing who helps some one that almost homeless and I cant go back living in NY so I have almost no money at all:(

But its not just 7800 but many other Atari games for 2600 and 5200 many I did mad label but never got the real cart like Blaster.

Really? But again after my roommate passed away last year Im now what you call being some what homeless and I have no other living family and staying at what housing who helps some one that almost homeless and I cant go back living in NY so I have almost no money at all:(

But its not just 7800 but many other Atari games for 2600 and 5200 many I did mad label but never got the real cart like Blaster.

Send me a PM and we can talk about those 2600 and 5200 games, such as Blaster..

BTW whats is Atari 7800 Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man 320?

7800 Pac-Man was a hack I released a long time ago, that was superseded by Pac-Man Collection.

Pac-Man 320 was an experiment to see what Pac-Man would look like in 320 mode (with a reduced color palette, so I had to share some colors, and turn off transparency). It scrolls the maze to fit:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/175802-testing-320-mode-with-pac-man/?p=2215228

There is a Ms. Pac-Man 320 as well.

I was never really crazy about the way either of them came out, and have always wanted to re-do them, but never got the chance to.