IGNORED

WTB: Excellent Condition Atari 2600 Light Sixer or Vader System

Skippy B. Coyote

After a bit of saving up I'm in the market to replace my old Atari 2600 system that died on me last month, so I figured I'd check here before I resorted to hunting around for a reasonably priced system on eBay. I am looking to buy either a Light Sixer or Vader model Atari 2600 system with an original Atari brand power supply included. I don't need any games or joysticks, just the system and power supply.

The only thing I ask is that the system be in excellent blemish free condition, with no nicks or scratches and—in the case of the Sixer—the bezel paint fully intact. I'm pretty OCD about only buying like new condition consoles, but if you have one you want to sell that you think is in the kind of condition that I'm looking for then feel free to either drop me a note in this thread or shoot a PM my way. :)

Edited by Jin

Awesome!! Hope you enjoy your Vader and rest assured you didn't buy it from Natalie888 and spent $300 on it I hope. :lol: Vaders are awesome systems!! Enjoy it. :)

I spent $25 + $10 shipping on eBay, for this particular Vader: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151823887744

I contacted the seller before buying and they assured me that it was in perfect working order and aside from a small scratch on the underside of the console it was 100% like new and free of any blemishes. Plus it came with a free copy of my favorite game and the manuals for a few games I already have and but didn't have the manuals for yet (Asteroids and Warlords)! I feel like I made out pretty well on this one. :)

• Like 1

I spent $25 + $10 shipping on eBay, for this particular Vader: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151823887744

I contacted the seller before buying and they assured me that it was in perfect working order and aside from a small scratch on the underside of the console it was 100% like new and free of any blemishes. Plus it came with a free copy of my favorite game and the manuals for a few games I already have and but didn't have the manuals for yet (Asteroids and Warlords)! I feel like I made out pretty well on this one. :)

Wow!! That is a very nice and clean one. And taken great care of. Also not overpriced like many other systems on ebay. A Vader should cost no more than $30 for a bare system.

Wow!! That is a very nice and clean one. And taken great care of. Also not overpriced like many other systems on ebay. A Vader shpuld cost no more than $30 for a bare system.

I do feel like I really lucked out on it, since 2600s have been getting so overpriced on eBay these past few months. It's hard to find even a well used Vader on there for less than $50 nowadays, and I think I only lucked out on this one because I noticed it right away and picked it up only an hour and a half after it was listed for sale. The seller already packed it up and got it ready to ship out tomorrow, and I'll be really looking forward to it arriving in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday. I've been suffering some serious Atari withdrawal this past month! :lol: