IGNORED

Wanted: Monochrome Composite Monitor

Tempest

I'm looking for a nice monochrome composite monitor to use with an Exidy Sorcerer (green or amber colored preferred). Let me know if you have something that might fit the bill. I have Atari 8-bit, 5200, Lynx, and IBM PCjr stuff for trade, but cash is also an option. I also have an IBM 5151 green monochrome monitor that I would swap.

I'm located in SE Michigan so I'd like to find something close by as shipping monitors great distances is never a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You don't happen to have any Apple II hardware, do you? Apple's color monitors for the IIe and IIc also make for nice monochrome monitors when you set the switch to disable color. Maybe not as sharp as a true monochrome screen but still sharp enough to display 80-column text clearly.

I do have an Apple IIe Composite monitor, but it's hooked up to my Apple IIe! I'd pick up a second one, but they seem to be hard to find now (I remember seeing people almost giving them away a few years ago). I was thinking than one of the cheaper alternatives might be one of those Apple /// monochrome monitors.