IGNORED

Putting items up for offer?

rustynutt

Checked out the gaming section, didn't see a spot for ST/E/Falcon games for offer. Have read a couple post where members have listed items for offers to consider. So i'll ask :)

We're moving in the future, need to do a bit of cleaning. Never really been a gamer, sons been gone for years. About 25 games, half I've never seen have good boxes and manuals. As floppy disk go, would stick each in an STfm to ensure they boot (at least once :)) I imagine copy protection has been broken on a lot, maybe any value would be in the box an manual for collecting. Checking each disk out will take time, wouldn't mind actually letting most go inexpensive, but no my time. How about some input? I'm thinking of putting them up as s ''collection'', and taking offers via message. Maybe as a group they are not worth squat, but time wise it's easier to box the set to ship. Don't know all the titles ATM, just pulled the box out. Anyway, if this sounds fair, i'll get them checked out and list them a bit later. Don't know the games themselves, but there some pretty cool looking boxes there :) Thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...