IGNORED

R U F18A Users bored?

Omega-TI

Between releases of new games or hardware, a guy can go nutz waiting, so DIY is the way to go.

Now everyone is not at the same technical level, so here is a project almost anyone can do... and it's cheap too! :)

When you're done you'll free up that regular cable for your handy-dandy 'backup system'.

#1 s-l64.jpg << AVAILABLE HERE >> for only $2.20 (shipping included)

#2 tn_gallery_35324_1027_2385.jpg << AVAILABLE HERE >> for only $2.78 (with shipping)

This one is simple, just hack off the end you don't need to the required length, attach it to the plug and you're done. Just remember to combine both right and left channels in the plug if your monitor supports stereo.

That is good news. This time of year some people start planning on Xmas purchases. Having that card as an available option will be good news to some. I don't know what I'm going to get for my TI this year... if anything. I had planned on getting a 'clone card', but it looks like it's not going to be ready. I'm not personally aware of anything else... sigh.

Kevan, have you got the following?

Physical copies of all Rasmus carts, physical copies of all the multicarts, physical copy of TurboForth...

These would be good TI gifts. :)

Hey Owen,

No, I don't have physical copies of of the Rasmus or the multi-carts. I do have a physical copy of fbForth, but I've not had time to do anything with it lately, so I'll probably not get TurboForth. I do plan on getting a copy of Alex Kidd when it's available though as that game impressed the heck out of me and I've really wanted a program that takes advantage of the F18A's extended features.

The only games I've really played of late are Tetris (on my cellphone) and about 30 minutes total of the Pinball game in the contest. I have Thursday off, so my hope is to post my best score... even if it turns out to be lame.

Now if I could get a couple of ready-to-burn images (with headers) I would be able to use my new burner when it arrives, I figure I'll need something SIMPLE for my first few attempts. I've never burned a cartridge before so I have no clue how to do it yet. I'm hoping the burner gets me out of this dead-end I appear to be approaching.