IGNORED

5.25 diskettes, blank tapes

Opry99er

Hey all. I am currently in a spending freeze, but next Friday I will be in the market for some media. This move has been great for my family and me, as we have room to spread out and enjoy our home.

I now have my TI room. ;)

But... We are still trying to recover from the down payment and moving expenses. :)

This coming Friday will be the first time since the move that I will be able to free up more than $5-$10 at a time for spending.

That said, I am needing to purchase or trade for blank (non-printed) cassette tapes... Preferably with cases, but not a deal breaker if they are bulk. I found some decent prices at tapes.com, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted to dump some of theirs.

I am also in need of 5.25" floppy disks, as I am close to having my HDX operational and I need to get some physical media on the shelves.

PM me if you have some for sale or trade... I have a matched set of nice Atari 7800 joys I could trade (work with TI adapter) and some common Atari 2600 carts for offer too.

If anyone needs boxed TI diskette software (Electrical Engineering, etc) I might be persuaded to part with those as well. :)

Would prefer to trade, but have a few bucks to spend next week.

PM me if you have some of the crap I need. :)