IGNORED

Preparing GOTY 2015

vprette

Ms. Pacman...Winner!..Flapee Bird pretty close. Gotta go with a great expanded Arcade port that FINALLY made it to the Intellivision.

Great programming, great work, awesome game!

And Kaves of Kroz, great game and very original, close second for me. If Ms. Pacman was not so close to my heart and the developers as well it would be my #1.

#1 Ms. Pacman

#2 Kaves of Kroz

#3 Blix!....Just kidding, Flapee Bird!!! :)

The "people familiar with the matter" want to officially nominate Piggy Bank for Crap Game Of The Year 2015.

May you ask the "people familiar with the matter" what they think of a second chapter of Piggy Bank?

Something like "Piggy Bank vs. the Christmas Turkey", perhaps? :)

• Like 2

Maybe Carol prepares a Christmas Ham? ;-)

Fun fact: I heard from those fabulous "people familiar with the matter" that they considered doing a cross-over with some other game's characters; but time ran out and at least one potential level-designer couldn't complete his contribution to the project. Who knows what the future will bring...

-dZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Rumors are a foot about where Piggy is huffing and Puffing to next....at least that what I heard from people who are familier to people familiar to the matter.!

The "people familiar with the matter" want to officially nominate Piggy Bank for Crap Game Of The Year 2015.

• Like 1

If only we had released a box! Sigh But there is no Official Box for Piggy. It stands as a Baggie release, a ROM in a Cart, smelling of bacon. But at the risk of being stoned to death It would have looked something like this. But there is no official box for Piggy Bank.

post-35882-0-14371800-1447972506_thumb.jpg

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 8

If only we had released a box! Sigh But there is no Official Box for Piggy. It stands as a Baggie release, a ROM in a Cart, smelling of bacon. But at the risk of being stoned to death It would have looked something like this. But there is no official box for Piggy Bank.

09Reveal.jpg

so if you put a cart in it and shrink wrap it, does that count as officially shrink wrapped? I know how you love shrink wraps n all.

09Reveal.jpg

That looks nice! The pink is appropriate!

• Like 1

I love Print and Boxes and Shrink-wrap - as a collector.

As someone who has worked a lot with print and is married to a dessigner who worked it print for many years...printing sucks. WAY to many variables. I have produced 12 or so CD's this year for other people...the print part is ALWAYS the worst part...

09Reveal.jpg

?