IGNORED

H.E.R.O. rarity question

Dantaipan

Alright, I've been looking for a 5200 H.E.R.O for a while now and so far I've drawn a blank. I've been checking EBay and other traders for at least 6 months now and I haven't seen this cart come up once. Now, it's rated an R3 and JB 007 is rated an R5 yet I've seen quite a few 007 auctions and no H.E.R.O. auctions. Is it just a fluke or does this title deserve a higher rating? BTW, if anyone has a spare I'd really like a copy :wink:

ACK!! Sorry, wrong link.... here's the correct one

H.E.R.O. Cart

Sorry about that. I had the other auction linked because I was going to ask a question about 'Mar's Patrol". Never saw it before and was wondering if it was Moon Patrol with a different label or something.

Good luck with Hero.

Mendon

Too bad for me he won't ship to Canada. That's probably why I never saw that auction. When I browse I only browse auctions that will ship to Canada.

A lot of sellers are willing to work with you if you ask them nicely. ;)

Too bad for me he won't ship to Canada. That's probably why I never saw that auction. When I browse I only browse auctions that will ship to Canada.

Ask. A lot of sellers are just lazy and never think about international

sales and just accept the defaults. Usually the people who refuse to

ship outside the US will clearly state that in their auction details.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I've now had H.E.R.O. for a week or so and I gotta say it's a great port. It plays extremely well with a PC stick with the fire on the front trigger and the bomb on the top. No more accidentally pressing down and setting off a bomb. The cart from that auction was in great shape too.