IGNORED

Freeway-color cars-b&w cars on label

dwh

Any difference at all in rarity between the label that has the different colored cars & the label that just has black and white cars.?Anyone know the story behind this;I don't see any difference in copyright dates on the cart or box;unless I got the same box twice via ebay.FYI,the picture here at AA is of the b&w cars on label.

I currently have three versions of the Freeway cart! I have the colored pic, the black and white pic (Not really black and white as it has red lines) and an international version that is color but says international version on the cart. I've had a few of each of these over the last while so I personally don't know if rarity wise any one is more rare then another.

I've seen a lot of other cart changes in the last while I have a couple Missile Command carts, all with different text, a bunch of International versions as well, I keep them hoping to find a cart one day with a design no one remembers seeing!

It helps pad out my collection! makes it look bigger and more impressive anyway! :P

I guess the more of us that collect the varients, the better we can decide which are rare and which varients are not! :) Happy hunting!