IGNORED

Wanted: TI-99/4A junk

Opry99er

Don't want grails or high dollar third party hardware... Just need junk. ;)

Looking for a beige console in good shape, anything sealed, peripherals, original game cassettes, newsletters, binders, an original XB manual, cartridge holders, anything related to Tronics, Millers Graphics stuff, any and all Exceltec cartridges, keyboard strips, replacement parts, ICs, and whatever else you might have.

Can trade Atari 2600 games, joysticks, TI cartridges, or will spend cash for the right items. :)

I just realized how much I used to have and do not have any more... Need crap to fill the hole in my heart.

• 2 weeks later...

... and send the good stuff (for free) to me! I'll happily give all high-end TI goodies a great home. :D

Examples: Geneve 9640, TI-99/8 or if that is too much, I'll also gladly accept a Myarc DDCC-1 or a Myarc HFDC.

I promise NEVER to sell anything I receive, but when I die, I'll have it in my will to pass it on for free.

I've got a Boxcar RS232 and an Anchor Automation Volksmodem in my TI collection that I would gladly trade for TI or other vintage computer carts (manuals are nice but loose is fine). Let me know if either interests you and I can PM you some pics.

Edited by labrat

... and send the good stuff (for free) to me! I'll happily give all high-end TI goodies a great home. :D

Examples: Geneve 9640, TI-99/8 or if that is too much, I'll also gladly accept a Myarc DDCC-1 or a Myarc HFDC.

I promise NEVER to sell anything I receive, but when I die, I'll have it in my will to pass it on for free.

Well, Ω, my mother always said that « tu peux vouloir dans une main et shier dans l'autre et voir laquelle replirait en premier » (or: you can wish in one hand and sh*t in the other, and see which one fills up first!)

BUT, if someone does give you a 99/8 (and yes, I think you definitely deserve such a special gift) ask them if the have an original 99/4 for me??? (with power supply and keyboard overlays of course, those buggers are hard to find!)