IGNORED

Best forum for TI-99/4A remakes

catandmouse

Hello all,

About two years ago, I made a modern remake of A-MAZE-ING, one of the classic TI-99/4A games, with only very minor gameplay tweaks (somewhat different and hopefully improved graphics, though). I did it as a Christmas present for my sister (technically her children, but we know who would really appreciate it, right?) It's available for free on my LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-a-hart/1b/6a6/946) as a downloadable zip file which contains an executable. Scroll down to the bit on projects to get the link.

My real question is, where is a forum/place to share it? Now that I've finished it and know that I'm not going to have much time to really do anything with it, I'd like to share it more broadly. This is the first place I've seen that seems to have real enthusiasm for the TI and is reasonably active, but doesn't seem like quite a right match. Does anybody know where I can share/spread the word/pass the torch on something like this?

Sincerely,

James Hart

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The best way to get it (Windows only) is to go to the shared Google Drive document I published here.

This links to a zip file. Download and extract the zip file, open the resulting folder, and you will find an application named Amazing2.exe. Double click on it and A-maze-ing 2 will start.

If anyone wants the source code (it is in Python 2.7), contact me and I will try to find it. (I've changed machines since I last worked on it...)

Edited by catandmouse
  • Like 1