IGNORED

Edited: check out my finished Native cd inserts

Gunstar

Update on covers: I mistakenly mis-quoted the files sizes of these formats for those of you who want a copy. the .PDD files, even archived with WINRAR are still 10.8MB. I don't think I can even attach files that large to my e-mail, but I will attempt it if someone has the available space. the JPEG WINRAR archives, which are still high-quality, much better than that shown here, is 2.83MB. I would rather and am capable of sending this format to anyone who has the e-mail space. Another option is if you have MSN messenger, you can contact me and I can send the archive to you through it. I have already let replied to those who PM'd me about this...UPDATE:With my e-mail, I am only cabable of attachments up to 3mb, so everyone will have to accept the Jpeg images is they want any, the MSN messenger idea is just bad as well as it would take hours since it transfers files at about 2k per second with my slow connection...so I think that is out of the question. the JPEG images are pretty high quality anyway, and should be satisfactory too most, I printed out a copy and the reduced resolution is hardly noticable compared to the .PDD photshop versions...a relatively low quality image was used for the front cover (Native title) anyway, so regardless, it's blurry at best, but suitable for my needs for now.

Ehm Gunstar, instead of the bigfile send me the jpg ok? Since you have a 28k connection it will take forever.  But may I ask, why 28k? It's horrible

I live in the sticks and the only ISP in the area has only 28k service, my only other choices are a large monthly service charge through DirectTV satellite, or paying for a long distance call to get a decent speed providor, which would run into even larger phone bills than DirectTV, and I'd still end up with only 56k which is all my modem can handle. The 28k connection is plenty fast enough for me to surf with, I only run into problems when doing downloads and uploads anyway, both of which are rare for me, except for small Atari 8-bit and ST files, which even at 28k, only take a matter of seconds or a few minutes(48k-1meg files). So I'm perfectly satisfied only paying $8.95 a month for full, unlimited internet service at 28k and a free local call. Besides, I look at things a bit different than most in this world, I figure, if it was good enough for me ten years ago, it's good enough now. I upgrade about once a decade, and I still use all my old computers and consoles anyway, they still work and I still enjoy them. :wink:

Archived