IGNORED

Funware boxes/Instructions

Opry99er

TI-99/4A Funware boxes and instruction cards needed. The only box I do not need is Ambulance, as I already have it. I also have the instruction card for Rabbit Trail, but no box.

Boxes/Instructions Needed:

Ambulance (Instructions only)

Driving Demon

Henhouse

Rabbit Trail (Box Only)

St. Nick

Video Vegas

Paying real dollars or trade. :)

Thanks.

Ambulance and Rabbit Trail come up fairly frequently and should be relatively easy to get. Beyond that, it gets fuzzy. I have seen one complete Henhouse and one complete Driving Demon. I have never seen a St Nick complete and I have never seen a Video Vegas complete.

I have all the carts, but lack the boxes and manuals. I am working on getting an Ambulance manual now, which will give me a complete Ambulance set. I need the Rabbit Trail box to finish that one up. Then things will become more difficult, I am afraid.

I know one fellow who owns them all, complete in box and sealed. He is my hero. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Video Vegas box is extremely difficult, I have only seen three of them sold over the last 20 years or so--I do have one of those.

All of the others with the exception of St. Nick are readily obtainable if you wait long enough. St. Nick only comes up once every year or two.

The one that most people don't realize is out there is Schnoz-Ola. A very small number of those was apparently produced (and no, not the Competition Computers repros, which are also very limited in number). I know of one person who has one of these (not me).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...