IGNORED

TI 99/4A nanoPeb

Davvel

Looking for a functional and decently priced nanoPeb for the TI 99/4A. Possibly from Europe to avoid excessive shipping cost.

Not worried about the size of the CF card as long as it is reasonable and functional, I only need it for demonstration purposes in Schools etc... to show off Vintage Computers to the younger generation in schools and other educational venues.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have pulled the CF Card from NanoPeb and placed it in a CF Card reader to hook up to my PC via USB. I hope this is the correct way to transfer files from PC to CF card which will eventually go to NanoPeb and the real TI. Can you please indicate the best application I can use to see the files in the CF card? Can I manipulate the files in the CF card using a windows application or should I only touch the CF card from an emulator on the Windows PC?

Sounds good so far... now << CLICK HERE >> to download the latest version of Fred Kaal's Ti99Dir directly from his website.

Just play around with it a little, you'll get the hang of it.

Aniheart61a.gif I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

So do I simply plug my CF card into a USB adapter and mount it within this program? I am afraid to go ahead and tell this program to access the CF card as it is telling me "You are about to use a PC Formatted storage device as a CF7+ CF-CARD" Do you really wish to continue?