IGNORED

Reproduction. (Halloween)

Micheloni2600

I only have the standard atari carts and also other devolpers like every other collector Im sure but Im thinking of branching out to get a couple reproduction carts of games that are just too expensive to spend for the original copies. The main two Im looking for are Halloween 2600 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Others could be like Pacman Arcade or Space invaders arcade please pm or start a discussion here! New to this realm of reproduction I think it's the way to go for these titles though!

repo's are just bootleg copys of games that are well pirated and frankly should not be discussed here

course the mentality on this forum is "if you burn it on a disk you are a filthy pirate, if you burn it on a rom you are a hero"

Edited by Osgeld

Well he used to watermark repros to differentiate them from the real thing. For mine the case is a standard case as opposed to the ridged case that Wizard used. So it looks like a real cart but if you know that Wizard didn't use standard cases than it is obviously a repro