IGNORED

Selling a complete atari 7800 cartridge set on ebay

Compumater

So I've given up on my Atari 7800. Its been a good run having bought it in 1987, but its time to part ways. I just finished listing every game ever made for the Atari 7800 including almost every homebrew and every demo that I could get my hands on.

It took 20 years to assemble and it will take 1 week to destroy. Please if you need any rare 7800 stuff my user name on ebay is topay, go check it out!

Try this link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/topay/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

let me know if it works.

Edited by Compumater

Well its a bitter sweet day. Today My entire collection of Atari 7800 Carts that took me close to 20 years to gather will be sold off.

I still love my 7800, but more and more its sat unused, so it was time to part ways with it. Many of the rare carts have bids, but a few still look to be unsold. I'm surprised to see The Traveller cart is still unsold, but I guess its pretty unknown to those who didn't host it. Also the Halloween cart that I got back in 2007 is still up for grabs. I thought it would also be gone.

Anything that doesn't sell this time will get one more go around, and then its off to goodwill. Thanks to those who have bid, and thanks to all those who have made Atari's fun to play with WELL past the late 80's.

Thanks to all of you who bought, or tired to buy some of my games! I have relisted those that didn't sell at reduced prices, and I will be giving everyone that one more then one updated totals tomorrow as the day progresses. ( It takes a while to pack them up, weigh them, and give updated totals to the many folks that won)

I hope you all get the same amount of fun from these games as I have!

I tried on Alien Brigade, but got sniped at the last second - literally. :(

On any unsold carts, please list here with prices before donating to BadWill please! :)

I was gonna second this. Consider also selling the individual titles you can't sell as a lot here! No fees! :)

So the homebrews got sniped away but I also want to say thank you for my Commando, Planet Smashers, and Desert Falcon. I sent a request for total with combined shipping and will pay immediately when you reply with a quote. Going to bed now. Thanks again!

Also heads up to any vinyl collectors out there; he's got some pretty good items worth checking out...

Yup, I have a lot of old Halloween style spooky records that I collected in my youth. I used to love to turn off the lights and listen to them in the dark. Last Halloween I took them out and did it one last time, but like the Atari stuff, it was time to part ways with them. My record player took a dump about halfway through the Halloween season and I decided not to replace it.