IGNORED

Wanted - 7800 Games (New To System, Looking for Many)

bretthorror

I just bought my first 7800 and I am looking to buy some games for it. I want to test my unit I get first to make sure it works (you guys all know Ebay) and I've been browsing Ebay seeing some great, cheap deals on 7800 games. With that said, since I own zero games I figured I'd ask here first to see what's floating around the forums.

Basically, I'm interested in nearly anything. I see common boxed games are cheap on Ebay, so for this system I'm fine with boxed, but I have nothing against cart only, either. I'm not really into anything rare. I'm just basically out for a good starter kit. Most every game is incredibly common that they're interchangeable. If they're loose carts and the price is fitting, I don't care if they're a bit ugly.

I am interested in things such as:

-Boxed/NIB commons (ala Pole Position II, Hat Trick, etc where you might as well get boxed)

-loose carts (looking for lots with best value I can get, basically for efficiency and not paying shipping on single commons)

-Double Dragon/Mat Mania Challenge are two I'm looking for that are a bit "rarer". Double Dragon loose, Mat Mania depends

-Working light gun & games

-Anything if it's cheap.