IGNORED

Christmas Season & Making New Cartridges

Omega-TI

MY 'Average TI Christmas List' includes...   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you already own a EEPROM Programmer?

2. 2. If you answered "No" to question #1, do you plan to get one for Christmas this year?

3. 3. If you answered "Yes" to either questions #1 or #2, do you need to buy new cartridge boards?

4. 4. If you don't have a burner now, and don't plan on getting one this Christmas, is one still on your list for any time in 2016?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

events_christmaspro2014_3.pngChristmas Season Poll

1) Lot's of new games and cartridge images have been made this year.

2) Many more games and compilations seem to be on the way.

3) One future game appears too big for disk so the full version will only be on cartridge.

4) At least one application is slated for cartridge revision (to give it more memory/utility).

Please, whether or not you have a EEPROM programmer, or whether or not you ever plan on getting one, let's figure out where the community sits on this... this may be the season for TI Cartridges! Let's find out!

Hope they don't mind the plug, but Jim (Ksarul) and Greg (ArcadeShop) have been my go-to cart guys. Never had and don't plan on getting an EEPROM burner. Don't mind paying a little extra to have them and the cartridges made up. :)

BTW: besides XB Suite, the multi-game carts and utility/edutainment carts, what else has been released game wise recently? Be nice if there was a sticky for the confirmed new releases.

Last I saw, Alex Kidd is near completion and hasn't been released yet? Would like that when it's done.

Hope they don't mind the plug, but Jim (Ksarul) and Greg (ArcadeShop) have been my go-to cart guys. Never had and don't plan on getting an EEPROM burner. Don't mind paying a little extra to have them and the cartridges made up. :)

BTW: besides XB Suite, the multi-game carts and utility/edutainment carts, what else has been released game wise recently? Be nice if there was a sticky for the confirmed new releases.

Nothing wrong with a good plug now and then! I've gotten a cartridge or two from both Greg and Jim. In fact I'm waiting to hear back from Jim when he has his next batch ready.

You can << CLICK HERE >> and look for the little flashing gallery_35324_1027_161.gif to see the recent .BIN's.

• Like 2

Requiring an answer to question #2 when question #1 is 'yes' does not make sense!

...lee

Hmm, I thought it did. Since this is about the "Christmas Season & Making NEW Cartridges, I figured I'd see who's going to get one under their Christmas tree this year. Hence the question:

If you answered "No" to question #1, do you plan to get one for Christmas this year?

This way Jim can get an idea on how many more cartridges he's gonna have to make too. It looks like seven of us are going to need one if not more cartridges and possibly nine people... so far. :)

Hmm, I thought it did. Since this is about the "Christmas Season & Making NEW Cartridges, I figured I'd see who's going to get one under their Christmas tree this year. Hence the question:

If you answered "No" to question #1, do you plan to get one for Christmas this year?

This way Jim can get an idea on how many more cartridges he's gonna have to make too. It looks like seven of us are going to need one if not more cartridges and possibly nine people... so far. :)

Your question makes sense; but, the poll requires an answer to all questions to post the vote—Catch 22.

...lee

• Like 1