IGNORED

Metroid Fusion frustration

Normally I don't like to beg for help, but the guides on GameFaqs are not helping me and I'm really stumped. I'm in AQA section four, with 45 missiles and 499 energy. Last "boss" I can remember gave me high jump, but I can't seem to get to the main boss in this area. All of the water is electrified, and all of the passages I bombed to get in are one-way throughs that won't let me back out. I've tried shooting every wall and floor imaginable, bombing the shit out of all areas, even looking for a supposed "crack" in the wall I am supposed to fire a missile into. When I finally think I'm going the right way, I end up in a dead-end room with only one entrance and exit on the right hand side, and a pile of collapsed junk in the middle I can't blow up, bomb, or shoot through. HELP!?!

I remember doing something that lowered the water level so it wasn't in contact with the busted cables.. you have to get in somewhere that lets you flip a switch (It's a machine you hook up to like the security lockouts I think.)

Try jumping against the walls because there might be a hidden passage you pull yourself into and roll through.

Tigger: As my post said, I had read the FAQS at GameFaqs and looked at their homemade maps, but it still wasn't helping. All I got was "fire a missile at the crack in the wall" which I can't even find.

Brat: The only hidden room I found that way had six wall crawlers in them going around a central platform and the outer wall of the room. I blasted them to smithereens and bombed, shot and missiled all of the walls afterwards to no avail.

i am gonna sound like a cheap ass telling you this, but its because i am. Go to your local game store, and grab a strategy guide. Casualy browse thru it as if you are looking to buy so the employees wont hassle you. Find the information you want, commit it to memory, set the book down and leave the store.. most official guides have photos and more information than gamefaqs.com so hopefully this will help you.

Now, the long lasting feeling of being a cheap bastard will linger, but once you get past that part in the game, you wont even care :D

Archived