IGNORED

remembering Mr. Jim Peterson

GratedTopping

This is in memory of Mr. Peterson.

I learned from his own programs (like the BXB routine which allowed use of character sets 15/16 in XB) and know that the TIGERCUB collection of disks was most-important in keeping my TI interest.

I found so much software I wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere.

I recall my last last batch of twenty-or-so TIGERCUB discs. I was in the hospital and ma brought in my mail...which included a box of TI goodness. In my final order, I mentioned to Mr. Peterson how I appreciated his support and that it would be the last purchase (since I got most every disc I wanted over a few years). He wrote on one of the disk-sleeves a thank you n' I was looking forward to getting home and trying the software.

post-22457-0-78995100-1449930890_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I had some Tigercub disks and enjoyed his writing. At some point in the early 90s I sent him a disk of programs I'd written and he made a point to write back and compliment them, singing out a couple specific features he enjoyed. That was one of the most meaningful interactions I had with anyone in the TI community back in those days, and I appreciate him taking the effort to write back. A class act all the way.