IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

Wait for the Kickstarter.

(I feel like Lucy is about to pull the football away from Charlie Brown, AGAIN. What will be the next "wait for the Kickstarter" after it inevitably disappoints?)

Well, it'll only be strike 2.

The third version will fix the problems of the first two.

• Like 1

Hey they haven't deleted the FB post complaining about why they delete posts ... genius, do they really think that alone is enough proof that they don't delete posts? If it was so why would you think the guy posted his complain in the first place?

Pure genius ....

post-36731-0-90760800-1456281407_thumb.png

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1

Hey they haven't deleted the FB post complaining about why they delete posts ... genius, do they really think that alone is enough proof that they don't delete posts? If it was so why would you think the guy posted his complain in the first place?

Pure genius ....

attachicon.gifDontDelete.png

I should probably delete this post.

• Like 6

They will probably delete all negative posts right before the kick-starter starts

I think Mike got a bit too drunk on the koolaid and is taking a break while he recuperates. Hopefully he has one of those really long, vivid dreams that only recreational drugs can induce, where he wakes up with an epiphany and questions everything he's been trying to accomplish with his campaign. |:)

Pure genius ....

attachicon.gifDontDelete.png

The delete function has some undetermined malfunction. Don't worry, Hardware Guy is working on it and they will explain the cause of the problem during the Kickstarter!

• Like 2

Funny, was posted to my Facebook. Enjoy. EDIT: I posted this after he did, as I didn't see end of the thread. Still a great watch.

Gotta love that Sonic Carnival Zone music!!!

"Step right up folks, and see our prototype.

This is not a SNEZ Mini in a Jaguar shell..."

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I deleted mine as soon as I saw Picky Old Gamer post it as well (we almost posted it simultaneously)... so I replaced mine with a George Costanza pic.

That explains why I thought I quoted your post when I quoted the video link but it wasn't there (I already edited it before I read your edit)..... :P

• Like 1

Even without being ironic, but what are the chances that any team get tangled twice in such a PR nightmare, back to back, when they try to get funded and both time they basically mess up phase 1: have a prototype to show.

Slim to none!!!

Now come the 26th it's gonna be epic any way it tuns out.

They have nothing, EPIC "I knew it" moment.

They have something, EPIC failure on PR mess, and worst pre-KS ever twice no matter what.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1

Even without being ironic, but what are the chances that any team get tangled twice in such a PR nightmare, back to back, when they try to get funded and both time they basically mess up phase 1: have a prototype to show.

Slim to none!!!

Now come the 26th it's gonna be epic any way it tuns out.

They have nothing, EPIC "I knew it" moment.

They have something, EPIC failure on PR mess, and worst pre-KS ever twice no matter what.

I dunno... We have talked about this before, but last time around, Mike seemed to think the 3 main problems with RetroVGS were price, prototype, and Indiegogo.

He might think he's fixed all that, with a lower price, a (fake-looking, not fooling anyone) prototype, and eligibility for the big-boy Kickstarter.

I think the real problems here are the yecch concept, their consistently terrible communication that favors "showmanship" and stunts over content and honesty, and a total lack of technical ability to execute. These are the same problems as last time.

As someone is saying on the Digital Press forums, now would be a good time for them to take stock of what a joke they've become, count up all the haters and realize they have fewer friends than enemies, and pack it in before taking anyone's money. There's no dishonor in quitting now, when no one has been hurt. They shouldn't give in to "sunk cost fallacy" and think they need to ride this ship to the bottom of the ocean. Failing harder won't prove anything.

• Like 6