IGNORED

99'er Magazine - an overview

InfernalKeith

I'd seen this one before, but it is still a very good read. I notice he didn't have any of the four issues of HCJ there. The first one is relatively easy to find, as it was the final issue for most of the folks who had an HCM subscription, but not for all of them. I had just paid for a subscription at the time they disappeared--so mine converted into the first three issues of HCJ. A number of people renewed after that first issue, so the magazine continued to four issues to fulfill all subscriptions (and it wasn't possible for us to renew to get that last issue either, as they said then that the fourth issue would be the last in a letter they sent to subscribers).

I have the first three--but I have never seen anyone who actually had a physical copy of the fourth issue. . .although I have seen images of it and the disk that came with it.

I emailed the author, Kevin, and offered to buy his entire collection, if necessary, just to get my hands on all six Volume 1 issues of 99'er. I'll let you know what happens. Apparently he collects quite a few classic computing publications, so my hope is he won't miss his 99'er/HCM issues...