IGNORED

Wanted: loose 2600/5200 carts

Ballblaɀer

Currently looking for trades or non-eBay prices for a few loose 5200 games with labels in VG or better condition to complete my collection. If you have either or both of the Atari Inc. labels I'm looking for and you'd trade straight up for Atari Corp. label carts (i.e. because you don't care about the copyright year), PM me please.

Atari Inc. labels: Choplifter! (1984), Gremlins (1984)

Standard labels: Bounty Bob Strikes Back

I'm also seeking the following Atari/Sears 2600 carts, with VG or better labels:

Silver/gray labels: Asteroids (Atari Corp NTSC 1985), Asterix, Crazy Climber, Gremlins, Obelix, Quadrun

Red labels: BMX Airmaster, Klax

Sears pic labels: Basketball, Canyon Bomber, Gunslinger, Night Driver, Race, Superman, Warlords

Children's labels: Cookie Monster Munch, Oscar's Trash Race

Picture labels: Berzerk (yellow text), Black Jack, Defender (PAL blue label), Missile Command (1991 PAL)

I've now published my trade list as well as a complete want-list (including Vectrex, PS3, and some other odds and ends). PM me if you have good leads or any trade/sale offers... thanks!

Edited by Ballblaɀer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interested in a text Basic Math missing the end label?

Seeking trades for better-looking 2600 Activision titles.

Since I'm collecting loose carts only, good labels are priority #1 for me. That said, I have a few Activision games with nicer labels (I assume this is what you meant by "better-looking") that I'd trade. I'll try to PM you later tonight with a few photos. If there are specific titles you're after, let me know in a PM!

Well, after checking the Basic Math again, I saw its full label has faded somehow & is two-toned now. Not good after all, unless you really want it to fill the hole.

I didnt know it looked like that, as I never really touch it.

Edited by RJ

• 3 weeks later...

Never heard back about Radar Lock and Yars' Revenge from up-thread, so my want-list (in the first post in this thread) remains largely unchanged.

In addition to a good number of common titles, I have a few uncommon loose carts to trade now as well, including:

• Asteroids (Sears picture label)
  • Concentration (Atari Corp. picture label)
  • Space Invaders (red label)

PM me if you have a trade to propose, and you'd like to see my trade list and/or photos of any of the above listed games -- thanks.

Edited by Ballblaɀer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...