IGNORED

Best CRT screens?

4Ks

Get a high end late 70s to early 80s, or mid or late 80s or early 90s tv, or a broadcast monitor (Sonys are great) or composite computer monitor. You CAN'T go wrong with these, and search goodwill or salvation army (or other local thrift shop) for a crt tv.Down in San Antonio, Texas, USA there is a goodwill store that has at LEAST 15 CRT tvs and 20 LCD computer monitors.

Get a high end late 70s to early 80s, or mid or late 80s or early 90s tv, or a broadcast monitor (Sonys are great) or composite computer monitor. You CAN'T go wrong with these, and search goodwill or salvation army (or other local thrift shop) for a crt tv.Down in San Antonio, Texas, USA there is a goodwill store that has at LEAST 15 CRT tvs and 20 LCD computer monitors.

Really?

Where I am (MN), If you try to donate anything with crt to any thrift shop (especially goodwill) They look at like you tried to burn the place down.

Nobody around here will touch a crt with a ten foot pole.

Really?

Where I am (MN), If you try to donate anything with crt to any thrift shop (especially goodwill) They look at like you tried to burn the place down.

Nobody around here will touch a crt with a ten foot pole.

I think it depends on the market. The Goodwill stores in my area still take and sell CRTs.