IGNORED

Protector SE IMpulse-X

Xgames

So i finally got some of my games in 3 of which are Impulse-x ,Protector SE and Protector resurgence .Protector absolutly rox man cant believe it took me so long to grab that one up i love reminds me of a fast paces defender droid game lol man those meteor showers are shitty arent they blah .What can i say about Impulse-x other then just total bad ass the game is hard to put down its so dam fun the music is great and the score listing that i can put online is a nice chance except i cant get far enough yet.I got the Double Feature set aswell it is fun to play along with someone else the AI even at the earliest lvls are dam hard at least for me .So thax MD for impulse X everything about it stands out as fun .Just wanted to keep you all updated my next big buy will be the clear case total carnage ^^^^Trying out Hyper Force now i had to get it heh hopefully it prooves to be a good game )

post-44754-0-55056600-1453255238_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice! Still need to get Impulse X, and can't wait! That, Hyper Force, Breakout 2000, and Missile Command 3D are all on my late-release radar.

Yeah Impulse X + Breakout 2000 are different enough even though they're in the same family. Sort of like Protector and Defender - you'll definitely want both.

Plus the two player game in Breakout 2K is way fun.

Ya me to i need to get Break Out 2000 and Missle Command 3D but wow thwy are asking so much for missle command i think break through will be the last tele game i need for the jag so its a must not to mention its a bad ass game.Bro yuour going to love Impulse-X it really suxs you in with all the ower ups and music.

WTF is up with all the screwball talk lately? Xgames… you from England by chance? :rolling:

See a pattern here… if so, you're in "good" company as you'll be slaying lost dragons in atlantis before too long. A couple others that get their keys all twisted up in a bunch. Can nary make heads or tails out of their special syntax most of the time and thanks to them, have learned how to read for content vs. brevity. Sincerest apologies if you've had a stroke, have alzheimer's, are dyslexic or combinations of whatever else might be going on. :)

• Like 2

WTF is up with all the screwball talk lately? Xgames… you from England by chance? :rolling:

See a pattern here… if so, you're in "good" company as you'll be slaying lost dragons in atlantis before too long. A couple others that get their keys all twisted up in a bunch. Can nary make heads or tails out of their special syntax most of the time and thanks to them, have learned how to read for content vs. brevity. Sincerest apologies if you've had a stroke, have alzheimer's, are dyslexic or combinations of whatever else might be going on. :)

Smartphones and autocorrect rage, maybe?

• Like 1

Ya sorry i was typing from my cell phone. Didn't mean to make you call me out like that save2600. Pretty embarrassing on my end i will try to appease every one who wants to just brand someone for how they write on a forum .Anyway getting back to the point in fact ya impulse-X is dam good game trying to hone my skills on that one.Atm checking out Hyper force on the mines lvl 5 already kinda sneaky with the switches but other then that i enjoy the game allot. Hope total carnage and Zero 5 will peak my expectations aswell .Well heading out to play some dreamcast online pso mwhahahahah........I used my laptop this time save2600 i hope that this is better for you .

Hello!

...What can i say about Impulse-x other then just total bad ass the game is hard to put down its so dam fun the music is great and the score listing that i can put online is a nice chance except i cant get far enough yet.I got the Double Feature set aswell it is fun to play along with someone else the AI even at the earliest lvls are dam hard at least for me .So thax MD for impulse X everything about it stands out as fun..

I am glad that you like both game releases (Doublefeature #1 and Impulse X) :)

As you have noticed i tried to do my best to give the user an easy entry to both type of games, like adding the "Easy" mode in Impulse X, or the 2-player option in DF#1. But those two games in DF#1 rely on their fixed rules, so there was no real option to make the Artificial Intelligence play more dumb ;)

Bye!

Matthias

• Like 1