IGNORED

Wishing for a new intellivision game . Haunted house

Haunted house on the Atari 2600 is very cool and fun . Haunted house 2 on the 5200 was okay but it had bugs in the game. Haunted house trilogy is awesome and very cool and in depth . I would love to see on gir the intellivision with more depth and monsters and such. Maybe find blues and such to solve a mystery , or kill and defeat the monster in the house . Or just try to get out alive , just be an adventure itself ????????

Haunted house on the Atari 2600 is very cool and fun . Haunted house 2 on the 5200 was okay but it had bugs in the game. Haunted house trilogy is awesome and very cool and in depth . I would love to see on gir the intellivision with more depth and monsters and such. Maybe find blues and such to solve a mystery , or kill and defeat the monster in the house . Or just try to get out alive , just be an adventure itself ????????

Edited by atari5200dude82
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

a survival horror on the Inty would be awesome

I know of someone who's been planning one for the past couple of years, but can't get off his ass to work on his next games.

Game design, story, and some artwork are complete, including basic game mechanics. No code yet, though.

Or so I heard. :ponder:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2

I know of someone who's been planning one for the past couple of years, but can't get off his ass to work on his next games.

Game design, story, and some artwork are complete, including basic game mechanics. No code yet, though.

Or so I heard. :ponder:

:) That guy should get off his butt and get to it. Many folks have been wondering what might be next.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting a release of a game called Haunted House may draw some unwanted attention from Atari since they've trademarked that name and are now going after people using the name:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251781-atari-versus-haunted-house-tycoon/?p=3496216

But I guess if the words "Haunted House" are not in the title, then it is OK.

Okay, if that's the way they want to play it, go Japanese and call the game Haunter House! :lol:

Love the idea of a survival horror or Haunted House type game for the Intellivision. Dracula needs some company!

Spooky Home

Haunted Mansion

Scary House

Creepy Bungalow

Anything, but Haunted House, I guess.

• Like 1

Mansions are so much larger than a house, so that just means an overall larger game with more rooms.

Same with a manor

What about cabins? I think they are even smaller than houses

According to this logic an Odissey/Videopac version might be called "The cabin in the woods"

Edited by intellivotion