IGNORED

P-Code Card (and LOGO) disk images?

ckoba

So I found a P-Code card just laying there by the side of the road (not really, but as good an explanation as any).

Did this thing originally come with floppies? When I enable it, it's probing every drive in the PEB for something (and not finding it).

If it did, could some kind soul send along images or point me towards a place I can download them? Please don't say "search whtech.com" unless it's a direct URL -- I've been doing that, and the closest I can find are two zipfiles (usus and ususvol) that contain plain files).

Extra: same question for TI LOGO and TI LOGO II. I have just finished a multicart that contains them (thanks to Tursi for the multicart loader that handles ROM bankswitching), and I've heard that LOGO II (at least) came with a demo diskette.

Thanks in advance ...

So I found a P-Code card just laying there by the side of the road (not really, but as good an explanation as any).

Did this thing originally come with floppies? When I enable it, it's probing every drive in the PEB for something (and not finding it).

If it did, could some kind soul send along images or point me towards a place I can download them? Please don't say "search whtech.com" unless it's a direct URL -- I've been doing that, and the closest I can find are two zipfiles (usus and ususvol) that contain plain files).

Extra: same question for TI LOGO and TI LOGO II. I have just finished a multicart that contains them (thanks to Tursi for the multicart loader that handles ROM bankswitching), and I've heard that LOGO II (at least) came with a demo diskette.

Thanks in advance ...

yes it did. I believe 4 different ones. you can find links to them in the development thread here.

HERE

Edited by Cschneider

yes it did. I believe 4 different ones. you can find links to them in the development thread here.

HERE

Thank you -- I should have looked closer at the pinned "Development tools" topic.

The retroclouds link is dead, by the way. In fact, every retroclouds link I've tried in the past few weeks (months?) has been dead. archive.org has one snapshot of the Pascal disks, so I'm good to go there. (link: https://web.archive.org/web/20130703201423/http://www.retroclouds.de/atariage/devres_UCSD_disk_images.zip )

Now to track down LOGO ...

Edit: found, on theoldcomputer.com. That site requires registration to access files, so to help out the next poor sod who wants to see LOGO on their machine again, I've attached them here.

TI_LOGO_Sampler_(1981)(Texas_Instruments)PHD_5070req._PHM_3040.zip

TI_LOGO_Curriculum_Guide_(1982)(Texas_Instruments)PHD_5074.zip

Edited by ckoba
  • Like 1

hmm, I have them in my classic99-folder\UCSD_pCode . 3 DSKs. Maybe I have copied them there, don´t know icon_smile.gif

(But I cannot rember creating a so called folder....)

I apologize, schmitzi. I was wrong. The disks are there, but in a non-obvious place -- under "Contributors/UCSD_pCode".

• Like 2