IGNORED

Opcode General Announcements

GraziGamer

On 2/13/2016 at 1:18 PM, opcode said:

Special editions cases. Ice blue, Mario red, and Viper blue.

post-1432-0-94946300-1455391110_thumb.jpg

Love trans colored cartridge shells.

BTW, when I click  "SEE ALL" under new games, its giving "file not found". Not sure if it's a problem on my end.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moknbyrdx1 said:

Love trans colored cartridge shells.

BTW, when I click  "SEE ALL" under new games, its giving "file not found". Not sure if it's a problem on my end.

It's not. The whole web is full of broken links.

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, Johny_lovin_it said:

I just bought 4 opcode games. There's probably one I don't care about that I want to trade but anyway, they are DK Jr., gradius, knightmare and Goonies. I'd like the penguin adventure and Ladybug. But what else is there to buy or what else was there that was released?

Hi Johny,

We have Moon Cresta/Eagle. There is also DKA, but that is exclusive to Super Game Club members. And in addition to the games you mentioned, we also have Pac-Man DX, Time Pilot Arcade, Exerion, and Naughty Boy coming. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, opcode said:

Hi Johny,

We have Moon Cresta/Eagle. There is also DKA, but that is exclusive to Super Game Club members. And in addition to the games you mentioned, we also have Pac-Man DX, Time Pilot Arcade, Exerion, and Naughty Boy coming. 

I'd like to DKA. I believe I bought the DK Jr. one but the only option was to buy both that and I forget the name but I think its where you draw lines around to fully cover the whole room while avoiding enemies. I'm not really interested in that so if its possible, can I exchange that for the DKA? I ordered today for $219.50

Exerion looks interesting. I couldn't find the gameplay on youtube for coleco but there is one on Famicom so I imagine its a shooter with the ground moving south as you fly forward, gimmicking 3D feel which I like a lot.

• 4 months later...

Hey all!  New member here, wondering if Opcode is still operational.  Their website seems to be non-existent, so I wasn't sure what their status is.  I'm an old Colecovision enthusiast who is just migrating away from emulation only to dipping my toe in the physical territory.  I'm interested in picking up a SGM, and possibly some repro game boxes.

Thanks all!

44 minutes ago, The Dubious One said:

Hey all!  New member here, wondering if Opcode is still operational.  Their website seems to be non-existent, so I wasn't sure what their status is.  I'm an old Colecovision enthusiast who is just migrating away from emulation only to dipping my toe in the physical territory.  I'm interested in picking up a SGM, and possibly some repro game boxes.

Thanks all!

Hi. You have been missing a lot of action. Please consider two things:

Joining the Super Game Club: http://opcodegames.com/digital/order_now.html

Subscribing to our newsletter: https://opcodegames.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ef7be83c593bc1d831a827842&id=8ed2c58e0f

Hope to see you soon! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, evg2000 said:

@opcode Have you given any consideration to moving off of WP for your site.  I get multiple security alerts when I go to the site, plus it's http.

Oh yes, I am aware and working with a company to change that.

Thanks for getting back to me everyone!  Glad I didn't pull the trigger on that "Never Opened (Opcode) SGM" that's listed on ebay for $200. :)  As far as missing a lot of action goes... Yeah, I know.  Unfortunately (or not), I've been into the emulation scene since the late 90's, and only just started binge watching old school console gamers on YouTube and seemed to have developed a long lost yearning for the beloved Colecovision I had back in the day.  I started my home console journey (like many of you, I'm sure) with a 2600 way back when, but collecting that system seems a bit overwhelming to me, being that I'm just starting out.

I just joined, so I have a lot of looking around to do.  My next mission is to see if anyone has posted box cover art for "Super Action Baseball", and if not, if there's a cover template floating around so I can create my own.

Thanks again all!