IGNORED

Some dude in the UK is making cool VG shirts, including this VCS shirt!

CGQuarterly

I have no affiliation with this guy, I just think he's making cool stuff and from the looks of it is using good quality shirts. He has many different designs (just click "See other items") but here is his Atari VCS shirt:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-2600-T-shirt-/301858102858?var=&hash=item4648251e4a:m:mriaLvpPuPrM6jXHzzt60uw

• Like 2

I have no affiliation with this guy, I just think he's making cool stuff and from the looks of it is using good quality shirts. He has many different designs (just click "See other items") but here is his Atari VCS shirt:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-2600-T-shirt-/301858102858?var=&hash=item4648251e4a:m:mriaLvpPuPrM6jXHzzt60uw

Whoa!!! That's some nicely done shirts. I'll take them into consideration on purchasing them with this seller in the future.

Thanks Chris for sharing this with us! :)

Anthony...

Thanks so much for the mention and cheers dude for buying 5 shirts, I might celebrate with a KFC.

Yeah they are mock ups, because I can't afford to buy all my design to take picture of them at the moment. Having sold s few now and had really positive feedback and pictures from the printers, I'm 100% the product is as good if not better than the mock up pictures.

Check out my Facebook page retro gamer addict to see my console cushions, this was the main reason for my design in the first place.

• Like 1