IGNORED

Missile Domination thoughts

ZillaRUSH

I find the disc gives me better control than the Atari Joystick gives on the 2600 version.

Game play is comparable to the Arcade, sounds are indicative enough of the arcade, voice isn't annoying and can be turned down if I don't like it, high score table is nice.

Definitely one of the better arcade ports for the system.

8.0/10

And looks like you can control the individual missile silos with the keypad 1-3 or is that a difficulty level thing?

3 control methods:

Three possible side buttons, one for each silo

One button but computer chooses which of the three silos (nearest to crosshairs with available missiles)

One button, one silo on screen only.

• Like 1

rats, so the keypad is not utilized for silo deployment then. For shame! Guess people will just get used to the side buttons then. :)

Problem w/ keypad would be that you couldn't move and shoot simultaneously. *maybe* it could have been possible w/ a Dual Action controller, but likely that would have involved a bit of refactoring the code, since you can have 2 players.

I always forget about the keypad/disc contention! But, I wouldn't think it would present a real problem as you pretty much stop where you want the missiles to go anyway, but who knows. Would probably prevent you from smoothly spraying missiles across the screen I guess.. Okay, so bad idea! :)

I always forget about the keypad/disc contention! But, I wouldn't think it would present a real problem as you pretty much stop where you want the missiles to go anyway, but who knows. Would probably prevent you from smoothly spraying missiles across the screen I guess.. Okay, so bad idea! :)

You can have three ground to air missiles in the air at once, you definitely don't want to stop moving the crosshair just to fire. The buttons are fine once you play a few rounds.

I let you know when it has arrived in Germany. From there on it will take only a month to Italy. ;)

Sure?

I've got my Piggy Bank November 20. When did you get yours? November 30? I have been informed that it was kidnapped by German customs officers on November 27 and released on November 30 after paying a ransom :P

Got my copy (as well as Piggy Bank) today. I just found some minutes to play it but I also felt it would have been nice to usw 1, 2 and 3 for the silos. I mean yeah, you can't move and shot at the same time, but in fact I am not doing it anyway. I aim and shot and its a bit difficult with the side buttons. So I must get used to it. The rest feels pretty good so far and I smell a addictive game.

No thoughts at all from anybody about Land Battle? :-o

I will be playing this for a day when my friend brings my copy to me it should be cool! Two players and a combo of Armor Battle and Commando. On another note, I checked the Collectorvision website and they are working on a game called super minefield for us. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I just dont take you serious since your overlay-drama and I do not understand why you spam "what about Game X" in a Game Y thread. Open a thread, post something or live with it that no one does. Its that easy. Its not a mood, I permantely do not like your posts.

That said: Happy replying something without content. I am out.

Edited by Ignorama

I just dont take you serious since your overlay-drama and I do not understand why you spam "what about Game X" in a Game Y thread. Open a thread, post something or live with it that no one does. Its that easy. Its not a mood, I permantely do not like your posts.

That said: Happy replying something without content. I am out.

Thank you for voicing your opinion.