IGNORED

What should I buy myself?

Opry99er

Well, it is coming up on that time of year again... The anniversary of the day of my birth.

I have been trying to make a decision... What to buy myself!!

I always treat myself on my birthday to something nice... Something for which I have not budgeted and something 'just because I'm one year older, damnit!'

I am trying to decide between a few things:

1) New drift fishing rod holders for my old boat

2) A fat ass Captain's Platter at the ol' Red Lobster

3) An Inty homebrew

4) Another small lot of games toward my 125

I know the opinions here will likely be #s 3 and 4, so I am kind of expecting that. I have also posted this exact question on the fishing forum of which I am a member to see what they think. Surprisingly, one guy on there suggested I should buy old video games. :D

So, improve my boat, blow it on lobster and cod, or buy games.

Thoughts??

1) New drift fishing rod holders for my old boat

2) A fat ass Captain's Platter at the ol' Red Lobster

Thoughts??

as the old saying goes: give a man a fat ass Captains Platter at the ol' Red Lobster and he'll eat for a day. Give him the tools he needs for fishing and he'll eat for a lifetime. At least thats how i remember the quote. :)
  • Like 2

List a few CIB Games you might like to have, maybe we can get a few sent to you....or buy me a Captain's Platter and I'll send you a home-brew and some games. LOL I take Red Lobster Gift cards. :-)

Must be the wrong menu I'm thinking of. LOL

Lot's of games in my garage if not home brews...

Dunno BBWW.... A Captain's Platter is about $20... That doesnt buy alot of games. :D

All the stuff you can buy anytime for the actual price except the homebrews. Of course some prices on the original 125 change over years, but some also get cheaper, like Worm Whomper which dropped a lot. Or Fathom. Most of the common games to not even change their price. So from a logical point of view get a homebrew you would like.

I'd have to vote for Option #1. Mostly because I wish I had a boat. Also, you have all the time in the world to add to the 125 but spring is right around the corner so fishing season will be heating up SOON!

OK Erik time to design the Bass Masters for Intellivision Box!

• Like 2

Why? How can a version with reduced graphics, weaker sound and a goofier controller be "amazing"? And expect to pay $50-$70, if it were ever to happen. :lol:

if all those were issues why even play the old systems? I can play all kinds of versions of donkey kong but i enjoy playing d1k and d2k on intellivision

if all those were issues why even play the old systems? I can play all kinds of versions of donkey kong but i enjoy playing d1k and d2k on intellivision

D1K and D2K are awesome and exceed every expectation out of the system and previous conversion! :love:

No way a fishing game could ever compare. Owen answered it… because it's there. :lol:

Wait with "baited breath" because coming soon… it's Bass-o-Matic: Super Pro Fishing Derby! Nevermind you can already play the same exact game on the 2600, but we're gonna give you more than 50+ reasons why you should buy it again! Prepare to dive deep in this all exclusive, hand cramping bottom feeding extravaganza… it's Super Pro Fishing Derby all over again! :rolling: